What better way to spend quality time and celebrate 4th of July with your little ones than to make this festive, healthy and DELICIOUS treat!
Red, White and Blue 4th of July Fruit Kabobs
These festive treats are made with fresh red berries, white bananas, coconut covered grapes and plump blueberries. Get the kids in the kitchen to celebrate this 4th of July!
- 5 wooden skewers
- cutting knife
- 1 16 oz container Fresh Strawberries
- 3-4 Fresh Bananas
- 1 lb Fresh Green Grapes
- 1 pint Fresh Blueberries
- 1 pint Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Wash all the berries
- Slice bananas into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- Slice grapes lengthwise
- Remove tops from strawberries, cut berries in half
- Dip sliced grapes into honey to coat
- Toss into coconut flakes
- Begin to assemble kabobs in whatever order you'd like.
You can pre-make kabobs and store them in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about a day. AND Please remember that grapes can be a choking hazard, so be sure to slice grapes lengthwise if serving to small children under the age of 5.
Serving: 1KabobCalories: 50kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!