Need a refreshing summertime snack for your little ones? These 3- ingredient frozen yogurt pops are just the thing! Simple. Nutritious. Delicious!
Whipped Pineapple Frozen Yogurt Pops
This refreshing treat uses only 3 ingredients and is perfect for a hot, summer day
- Popsicle Molds
- 1/2 cup Plain, whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup Crushed Pineapple May use fresh or canned pineapple in 100% juice
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingrendients in blender. Blend until smooth
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds
- Freeze overnight or for at least 8 hrs
- Once frozen, pop out of molds. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!