Banana bundt bread is perfect as a breakfast, dessert or snack!
Banana Bundt Bread
This scrumpcious banana bread is made in a bundt pan to create more crispy, buttery edges.
- Mixing bowl
- Bundt pan
- 3 Over ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White granulated sugar
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- Butter bundt pan
- Melt butter
- Add bananas to melted butter and mash
- Fold in both sugars, egg, vanilla, baking soda and sour cream
- Fold in flour and chocolate chips
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Bread is fully cooked when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, flip pan onto cake platter and slice. Enjoy!
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 230kcalFat: 9gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 36g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!